- 125 gm cabbage, thinly sliced
- 125 gm potatoes, peeled , diced and boiled
- 100 gm capsicum, diced
- 125 gm chicken , boiled and shredded
- 1 egg
- A pinch yellow color
- Vinegar , to taste
- Soya sauce, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp SUFI cooking oil
- 24 roll wrappers
- Beat the egg with yellow color. Make an omlette and dice it.
- In a pan, heat SUFI cooking oil, and add all the vegetables. Saute for 2 – 3 mintutes.
- Add vinegar, soya sauce, salt and pepper. Saute and mix thouroughly. Cool.
- Make rolls. You can freeze these rolls or use them immediately.
- Deep fry in SUFI cooking oil until golden on all sides. Serve with ketchup.